Thursday, August 21, 2008

whispers of fall (and a sale)

natasha bags



even though i expect we will have a few more summer days, the whisperings of fall have appeared this week. the windows are slightly cracked to let in the fresh air. the water is on for tea. i am snug in one of jonny's sweatshirts.


in progress scarves


and i am diving into fabric that reminds me of fall. browns, deep greens, sky and ocean blue, and a little pink (because...well...why not?) i'm working on a few things for my vendor table at squam and a few things to put in the shop.

so i thought i would have a "heading toward the end of summer" sale in my little shop. all totes are 35% off, maude bags are 20% off, and pillows with a dash (or more) of pink are 15% off (the pillow form is still included at the sale price). i hope you will check out the sale here.

a few people have been asking about my prayer flag sets. i do have plans to make a few sets this fall. hopefully i will have a handful at squam and then will put some in my shop later in september. thank you so much for your interest in my creations.

*****

on another note, i had a perfect moment today that i wanted to share. i was making myself a little fruit salad as part of my lunch, and the orange i wanted to add didn't want to pull apart. i was getting juice everywhere. so i simply decided to stand over the sink and suck the juice right from the orange (ala miss matty). it dribbled down my chin as i giggled with each slurp.

it was wondrous.

have you had any perfect moments lately?