Monday, January 22, 2007

a day full of goodies (and lots of pinks and reds)

pink buttons

buttons i bought while thrifting today.

teacup

my adorably wondrous teacup i received in the mug swap. thank you turquoise cro!!! i love it...and can't wait to enjoy a nice cup of tea in it. she also included a delightful creamer/small pitcher, tea, and a beautiful collage...which you can see in the photo below (it is hanging on the bottom left). can't wait to find out what next month's swap will be.

a snippet of my magnetic board

just a little snippet of the magnetic board in my little room.

strawberry shortcake 2

my new (eBayed) strawberry shortcake lunchbox. i had one when i was a kid and i have been looking for another one for years. found it. had to have it.

purl soho

my package from purlsoho arrived...

new yummy fabric

i am up to something with all this new fabric...and plan to share in a couple of weeks.

turquoise bundle

i am going to make something just for me (and, of course, something that goes in my little room) from these.