Saturday, January 12, 2008

catching my eye

catching my eye



kelly rae's new article in CPS (it's about blogging...check it out my friends!)

all the gorgeous new jewelry at l'essence du monde

the sale linda is having in her shop (the hat in this photo is from her shop - it is my favorite hat right now - every time i wear it, which is every day, someone comments on how great it is...i think i might need to get a second one)

reading the comments of this post over at alicia's...so much goodness in memories there

the matchmaking happening over at tongue and cheek

this post (and magical photo) by miss madelyn (oh and this photo too)

this photo by miss daisies (and the big, wide truth she shares in this post)

rachel's wish tree

"ahead" by kelly (which has actually been on my "love, love, love it" list for months but tonight i just want to hammer the nail it would hang from on a wall in the little room, hang it, and stand back and smile)

the wise words on peace that denise shares here

this painting by miss misty

the 365 project (i'm thinking about it)

all these aprons (i bought a new one today at my favorite antique store...looking at all these makes me realize i need to take some photos of my ever-growing collection)