Monday, September 22, 2008

hoping. wishing. helping.

holding wishes



A few weeks back, I was reading blogs in bloglines and came across a link in one of the crafty blogs I read that took to me to a post on another blog where I read about how a family was waiting and hoping and praying for the lives of two incredible people...Stephanie and Christian Nielson. This couple, parents of four small children, was in a private plane crash in August; the flight instructor died in the crash and Stephanie and Christian are recovering from extremely severe burns with months of recovery ahead of them. Learn more about this family on Stephanie's blog; read updates on Stephanie's sister Courtney's blog here.

When Morgan put out a call for donations to the NieNie Etsy Benefit Sale, I joined in by sending a Natasha apron...and plan to also join in by shopping...I don't think I will be able to resist all the goodness in one place.

The sale starts tomorrow, Tuesday, at 10 AM PST (more info here).

***update***most of the items sold out in the first hour of the sale. morgan has indicated that she will be adding more items Wednesday morning (seems people are still sending things to her!), again at 10 AM PST.

I hope you will check it out...and think about buying a little something for you or for someone in your life...something infused with the goodness of people coming together to help one another.

Additionally, from now through Sunday, I will donate $3 from each sale of the Soul Mantra pendant "Seek Peace" to the NieNie benefit fund.


seek peace