Friday, November 07, 2008

november 7

light



for the last week, i have so enjoyed reading your words of hope. such goodness in the comments of that post. i think i need to ask questions more often as the words you all have shared have truly filled me up...

tonight, jonny chose n's comment randomly. n said: i am hoping that our obama will win, that we can rightfully say "president obama" in a few days...and i am hoping that someone will fall truly, madly, deeply, unconditionally in love with me for the rest of my life. and i, with that person, too.

such beautiful hope in those words.

n, please email me (at waywardtulip at gmail dot com), so that i can send the tote and other goodies your way.

and, a few things that have caught my eye in the last week or so:

lk's moon
dar's post about acceptance
jonny's dream
alicia's andy's great pumpkin pasta
richard schiff's words
sarah gardner's work (via melissa loves)
this gorgeous photo (and this one)