Thursday, February 26, 2009

notes for the journey . february twenty-sixth

mid morning

where i am . gearhart, oregon . 2.21.09

i have been collecting links to several photographers lately...
here are a few that have me gasping out loud:

the photography of elle moss. some of my favorites in her shop include this and this and this one. (and today, i just discovered that she has a blog...love that.)

kristybee photography. these two have me calling on spring to quicken her steps.

the photography of cig harvey. this portfolio collection has me swooning. literally. (via the delightful gypsy girl alex whose shop houses another current fav of mine.)

this (wow!) photograph by john and fish (via creature comforts). i could spend hours looking at these photographs.

every day this month, when i turn on my computer, i have felt the love while looking at this photo on my desktop (via the photo at the end of this post - thank you susannah for this daily reminder). and whenever i look at this photo in susannah's shop, i just want to step inside my computer screen.

and finally...do you know about habit? (you should. this blog will remind you to bring awareness into each moment.)


*****

thank you so much for your support about my dream that is becoming that is the be present retreats. i have deeply appreciated the comments and emails sent my way.

registration for the june retreat, self-portrait excavation, began this week and i am so delighted that we have some people who have already decided to join judy, jen, and me on this adventure.

hope you are breathing deeply and taking care of you wherever you are in the world...wherever you are in this moment.

blessings,
liz