Friday, April 21, 2006

songs to write on your heart

I have been listening to few songs over and over in the last few months. These songs remind me of what life is all about. Why I am here. Why we are here. It is amazing how you can fill the silence with the music of another and remember this. They invite me to cry as I realize I am not alone in my thoughts, hopes, and dreams. I am not alone.

Here are a few of these songs...

Galileo Indigo Girls
Stars The Weepies
No Net Below Jonatha Brooke
These Photographs Joshua Radin
All That You Have Is Your Soul Tracy Chapman
What Was That John Gorka
Virginia Woolf Indigo Girls
America Simon & Garfunkel
Let Go Frou Frou
And the World Spins Madly On The Weepies


Sing them out loud. Write them on your heart. All the words. Invite them to be part of your soul. And then let yourself begin to dance...yes, you...let yourself dance in your life.