Saturday, September 09, 2006

checking in

gorgeous color

I am still out here...and am not trying to take a break from blogging...but somehow I have for the last few days. Creating a prompt was about all I could do for Poetry Thursday this week.

Jon and I are up to something today, something I hope to share in pictures tomorrow or early next week. Something my attention has been turned toward in the few free moments away from working this week. I feel like my behind is glued to my little corner of the couch with all the work I have been doing.

I have also had something serendipitous happen this week with regards to something that was just a thought last weekend. I will explain more about this as well. Until then, I leave you with this gorgeous photo from the garden right outside the casista we stayed in when we were in Durango last month.

Blessings to you all!