Monday, December 25, 2006

happy christmas

I wish you and yours a holiday filled with laughter, love, joy, and peace...


trees and more trees black and white



Jonny and I spent yesterday with Dana and her husband. It was wonderful to have such good friends to spend the holiday with. They even put up their tree and saved some ornamnets for us to put on the tree (because they knew we weren't going to put up our ornaments this year). We played yahtzee and hoopla and laughed and told stories and ate yummy food. (Thank you both.)

Today, Jon and I are enjoying movies (A Christmas Carol and Love Actually) and making some garland for our little tree (we found a little one left in the lot) and having fun with our presents and eating little appetizer foods while still wearing the pajamas we exchanged last evening...


all those trees



These little trees were inspired by Stephanie over at little birds handmade. We gave them as some gifts this year. (I admit that I am sad that we didn't make some for ourselves...so that is why we are making some Posie-inspired garland for the tree today. I want to make something crafty just for us.)