Wednesday, October 17, 2007

to artfiberfest i go

Off to the land of fabric, connection, laughter, walks on the beach, fiber, and friendship. It feels like a bit of a solo journey this time without my partner-in-crime Kelly. Last night was full of trepidation (that first day of school feeling) and questions of am I good enough (are they gonna like me).

But, I've got the Indigo Girls, Paul Simon, and the Dixie Chicks to remind me of what I already know to be true about me, about this creative journey, about all of it.

I. am. so. blessed.

While I'm gone, I hope you'll share what you know to be true in this moment in your life.

(And, if you live in the area, I hope you'll come over to Port Townsend on Friday night to see everyone - including me - at the Artist Market Place in the Commons at Fort Worden at 7pm.)