Thursday, November 27, 2008

today.




tonight, as i am curled up on the couch next to jonny and all snuggled in my plaid flannel pajamas, i think back on today and know that i am so very thankful for...

wonderful friends (who let us be part of the family today...thank you)

laughter that invites you to just let go (i laughed until i cried while we were playing charades...i am in fact still laughing about that moment right now just thinking about it)

my little family (jonny and millie and me all together nestled in our home safe and sound)

for being able to come here and just be me (and having you reach out and connect and remind me that i am not alone...thank you for that dear ones...thank you)


i hope your day was full of the really good moments that make up a life well lived...

blessings,
liz